Think HP did a sneaky peep at our exhibition preparations. All of us are now hard at work with only a day to go till the opening event down at the Silos!
Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design + Hewlett Packard present:
• Annie Puri, Ada Leung, Marc Thompson / “Gather and Other Simulations”
• Louise Keen / “Twas Grace that bought us safe so far, and Grace will lead us home”
• Willem Ockhuysen / “Enlight”
• Andrea Baker / “It’s a lovely day to”
• Luke Jenkins, Leah Surynt, Michelle So / “3/3 Publication”
• Leah Suryn / “Do Your Dishes”
• Clinton Richards / “Depth” & “Golden Empathy”
• Ashlea Lawson, Monika Goodman / “Material Reflections”
• Daphne Simons / “Tim Chapman, David from Fortress Fasteners, Tommy Honey, Nick Burnfield, Jerry and Kingi from Woodmart, Jack from Bunnings, Marieke’s boss Vic and Ashlea’s brother Aaron and his girlfriend”
Daphne with her bridge work.
That’s me, Annie and Marc trying to figure out how to install the log-fog smoke machine and keeping it air tight, proving to be a bigger challenge than we thought it would.
Ashlea and Monika’s work
Andrea’s spinning lazy susan work in progress.
For more information, go here.